Acquisition of personal information
When the organization obtains personal information, we shall clarify the purpose of use and acquire personal information in a lawful and proper manner.
Use of personal information
Personal information acquired by the organization will be used within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition (including use within a range reasonably relevant to the purpose) and used for the following listed below.
- Request support and cooperation for the activities of the organization
- Contact regarding activity reports and event notifications
- Delivery of receipts and thank you cards
- Contact in emergency
Third party provision of personal information
We will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining consent from the principal beforehand except in the following cases.
- In the case where it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself / herself.
- In the case when it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the healthy development of children and young people, and it is difficult to obtain consent from the person himself / herself.
- In the case where it is necessary for a national agency, a local public corporation or a person entrusted with the corporation to cooperate in carrying out the affairs determined by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the principal may be cause for concern.
Management of personal information
In order to keep the accurate and up-to-date of personal information safe, we will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent loss, modification or disclosure of the personal information.
Request for disclosure, correction, or suspension of use of personal information
In connection with personal information in our possession by the organization, based on the “Personal Information Protection Act” we will respond to requests such as disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension or cancellation the use of the information, suspension of provision to a third party, or requests for notification of the purpose of use of the personal information held by the corporation by the principal, after confirming that the person who has it requested is the principal. For further information, please contact us.
Education and supervision of staff
In dealing with personal information with staff members, we routinely provide education about the personal information protection management system and we periodically conduct training for our staff.
Any revision of the personal information protection policy will be posted on our website.
Inquiries about personal information
NPO Pass on
President: Kosuke Nakamachi